- All designs are copyrighted by me and are for your personal use only. Please respect my work and do not resell it, give it away or claim it as your own.
- Since VAT rule changes in the UK only free charts are available for instant download. The link takes you to a handy flowchart that helps you work out if you would be liable for VAT if you sell digital goods to customers in the EU.
- Your downloads are delivered to the email address you provide on registering, so please do check that it is spelled correctly.
- Once you have registered and have an account you will be able to download your purchases from the website at any time via Checkout>Purchase History.
- There is an option to join the newsletter when you first make a purchase. This is entirely voluntary and, as fresh designs may not be published on a regular schedule, a great way to find out what’s new. I promise never to sell or rent your email address to anyone else – it’s purely so I can keep in touch with my customers.
- Cross stitch designs that I offer for sale are available by email request only. All requests will be handled personally by me, Jane, within 48 hours of receipt excluding weekends, UK Bank Holidays and personal holidays.
- Payment for cross stitch designs I offer for sale is by PayPal to my email address eatonduck AT gmail DOT com and payment must be received before the chart is emailed to you.
If you have any questions please do use the contact form to get in touch with me.
If you are enjoying my free designs please consider making a donation via Paypal to support my design work.