Chocolate digestive or jammie dodger anyone?
Like many website owners, I like to know how many people pop in for a visit. I use Google Analytics for this, who tell me lots of things about you but not how you like your tea or coffee! A tracking cookie might tell me your country, your browser and if I understood what I was looking at, how long you stayed.
You can also join my mailing list, handled by Mailchimp, when you make a purchase/download a free file. This is entirely voluntary and, as new designs may not be published on a regular schedule, it’s a great way to find out what’s new. I promise never to sell or rent your email address to anyone else – it’s purely so I can keep in touch with my supporters.
Under the European GDPR regulations you have certain rights and here they are in a nutshell:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
There’s only me, I’m only interested in making sure you get your charts and maybe having a chat if we cross paths around the web. If you signed up for the newsletter you can easily unsubscribe at any time. You can also request that I remove your details from the site, but you should be aware that all purchase history and downloads information will be lost.
My Cross Stitch Designs
- All designs are copyrighted by me and are for your personal use only. Please respect my work and do not resell it, give it away or claim it as your own.
- Since VAT rule changes in the UK, only free charts are available for instant download. The link takes you to a handy flowchart that helps you work out if you would be liable for VAT if you sell digital goods to customers in the EU.
- Your downloads are delivered to the email address you provide on registering, so please do check that it is spelt correctly.
- Once you have registered and have an account you will be able to download your purchases from the website at any time via Checkout>Purchase History.
- Cross stitch designs that I offer for sale are available by email request only. All requests will be handled personally by me, Jane, within 48 hours of receipt excluding weekends, UK Bank Holidays and personal holidays.
- Payment for cross stitch designs I offer for sale is by PayPal to my email address eatonduck AT gmail DOT com and payment must be received before the chart is emailed to you.
Affiliations & Endorsements
Links on my website are for your information only, and not affiliate links from which I earn money.
Any reviews I give are my own honest opinion when either using a service or buying a product. If this changes I shall make it clear either on this page or in the specific post
If you have any questions please do use the contact form to get in touch with me.
Consider a donation
If you are enjoying my free designs please consider making a donation via Paypal to support my design work.